Saturday, April 07, 2007

Look what I found! Aural pleasure. ;-)


Seriously, I found this in the garbage last week on the way to work! It was sitting there in the rain...looking all lonely at the side of the road with a CD player as well. I let them dry off for a couple days and then tried them out. The CD player is totally FUBAR'ed, but the receiver works brilliantly. It is a 5 channel surround sound receiver that is probably about 10 or 12 years old, but it does the trick for us. I've already watched Matrix Revolutions (awesome on this setup) and as a family we watched Aladdin. I ran the rear surround speaker wires through the joists last night, so it looks good too. I think I need a proper centre channel with magnetic shielding, though. Right now the speaker sits on the floor so as not to wreck the TV.
Surround sound is cool.

No comments: